If you’re like me you’re still not done your holiday shopping! And I bet you’re stumped about what to get for that one person on your list. The hard one, you know who they are – the fashionista friend. It’s the friend who is uber stylish, always looks amazing (how do they do it!) and let’s be honest you always want to raid their closet! And now you have no clue what to get them for Christmas. We all have one of these fashionistas in our lives, mine just so happens to be my sister. I’ve come up with some great stylish gifts for her and the fashionista in your life!
- Everyday Cashmere Crewneck Sweater, J.Crew
- Voluspa Japonica Pedestal Candle Set, Bloomingdales
- Chanel Coco Mademoiselle Set, Nordstrom
- Slip for beauty sleep leopard sleep mask, Nordstrom
- Covet Waverly Clutch, Stella & Dot
- Halogen Solid Cashmere Scarf, Nordstrom
- Pegasus Earrings, Stella & Dot
- Tory Burch Small Robinson Tote, Nordstrom
- Cashmere Lined Leather Tech Gloves, J.Crew
- Rebecca Minkoff Edie Leather Belt Bag, Bloomingdales
- Sam Edelman Hazel Pointy Toe Heels in Leopard, Nordstrom
- Gucci Interlocking-G Calfskin Leather Belt, Nordstrom
- Covet Pave Initial Necklace in Yellow Gold, Stella & Dot
- Chloe Mini Marcie Crossbody Bag, Nordstrom
So those are my top picks I’m looking at for my stylish sis. Fingers crossed she hasn’t read this post or she might figure out what’s under the tree for her this year! And for all of you last minute shoppers like me, the good news is there’s still time…shipping deadlines for guaranteed Christmas delivery aren’t for a few more days with most retailers! And you might be able to avoid the malls too! Now that’s a reason to celebrate! Happy shopping and good luck with the rest of your Christmas shopping! You’ve got this!!