Hey everyone! Today’s post is going to be a bit of a quick one because I’ve got a few things on the go for the day but I couldn’t not post about this great deal!
First off who else feels like getting ready in the morning can feel like such a huge chore! The struggle is real!! How long does it take you to get ready in the morning? What if I told you that you could do it in just 5 minutes with these 6 clean products!
The Flawless in Five set gets you ready and looking polished and put together in just 5 minutes!! When you buy a customizable Flawless in Five makeup set you automatically save over 20% on all 6 products! It is such a great way to get rid of some of that toxic make-up in your makeup bag and start fresh for the new year! PLUS starting today until January 27, get a FREE Retractable Foundation Brush (value: $44 CAD) with the purchase of any Flawless in Five customizable makeup kit.
Your kit includes 6 safe high performing products of your choice:
- Tint Skin Hydrating Foundation or Dew Skin Tinted Moisturizer – I personally like the Tint Skin but the Dew Skin gets rave reviews and is an Allure aware winner!
- Touchup Skin Concealer Pen (this is like the clean version of the YSL Touche Eclat)
3. Colour Define Brow Pencil or Brilliant Brow Gel
4. Lengthening or Volumizing Mascara
5. Satin Powder Blush – love, love, love Nectar (it’s a great cleaner alternative to the Nars Orgasm)
6. Lip Gloss
I’ll be honest I’m a bit lazy when it comes to putting on makeup and doubted the use of a foundation brush until I tried this one. It really is amazing and does create a beautiful airbrushed effect. Plus with this set it really feels pretty easy and effortless.
Head over to Beautycounter to customize your new quick 5 minute clean makeup routine! And get clean for 2020!
See you later this week…for something a little magical!
PS – Just a bit of a disclaimer, I am a Beautycounter Consultant and will receive a commission of you purchase from my site. That being said, these opinions are completely my own! I wouldn’t recommend something I don’t believe in or like!