My affair with plaid continues! I’m a little obsessed with all things plaid these days! And not just for clothing and accessories! Plaid was a major trend in home décor this past Spring 2018, but I think it’s amazing for decorating your home any time of the year. And I think it’s perfect for updating your home for the winter and especially during the holidays!
What I love about plaid is that you can actually do so much with it. It can be modern or traditional. And what’s great is you can go big or subtle with plaid. You can pick larger pieces in plaid like a chair or wall paper and really make a statement with it or subtly infuse it into your home décor with little pops of plaid – like with a toss pillow, a throw or as simple as napkins or placemats. Here are some of my favourite plaid home décor items that I’ve recently found!
- Pottery Barn Denver Plaid Rim Dinner Plate
- Williams Sonoma Classic Tartan Plaid Table Runner
- Williams Sonoma Tartan Silk Throw Pillows
- Crate & Barrel Buffalo Check Coasters
- Williams Sonoma Tartan Etched Ice Bucket
- Crate & Barrel Payne Double Old Fashioned Glasses
- Target Plaid Storage Bench
- Target Devine Color Buffalo Plaid Wall Paper
- Target Table Runner in Black & White Plaid
- Pottery Barn Denver Plaid Yarn-Dyed Duvet Cover & Sham
- Target Oversized Plaid Throw Pillow
- Target Plaid Throw
- Target Swoop Arm Chair
- Target Plaid Welcome Doormat
- Wayfair Gullo Armchair
What can I say, it really is a plaid world and home after all! I’d love to hear what you think about plaid home décor and how you’re incorporating it into your home! Comment below to share your thoughts and any finds you’ve come across!