Must-Have Sunny Vacation Styles to Pack for Your Getaway
Now that the kids are covered, time to think about what I’m going to pack for our sunny vacation! We’re going to Orlando so of course we’re going to be doing a few Disney Park days (it’s a given) but I also want to spend some time relaxing and lounging by the pool too! We love Disney but I think as a family that lives in cold Toronto, we love being at the pool almost just as much!
My must-haves for any sunny getaway are:
- A sleek black swimsuit
- A bikini in a fun floral pattern
- A cute cover up you can throw on
- Flip flops that can be dressed up or down
- A fun hat (looks good and saves you from the sun too!)
- Wedge Espadrille Sandals
- A Maxi dress that you can wear day or night
- A great straw bag that will fit everything
- Classic aviators of course!
I found some great vacation ready styles for the pool and for hanging out in the sun and at different prices too! Check out my splurge vs. save picks below for some great vacay finds!
- Straw Fedora Hat, Forever 21
- Floral Triangle Bikini Top, H&M
- Floral Cheeky Bikini Bottoms, H&M
- V-neck Swimsuit, H&M
- Aviator Sunglasses, H&M
- Straw Round Bag, Amazon
- Pierre Dumas Flip Flops, Amazon
- Cover-up, Amazon
- CQO Wedge Espadrille Sandals, Amazon
- Strappy V-Neck Maxi Dress, Old Navy
- Becca Ruffle Socialite Swimsuit, Nordstrom
- Deep V French Bikini in Liberty Pavilion Floral, J.Crew
- Low Rider Bikini Bottom in Liberty Pavilion Floral, J.Crew
- Brixton Pacific Straw Fedora, Nordstrom
- Capulet Amabella Dress, Shopbop
- Treasure & Bond Sannibel Platform Wedge, Nordstrom
- Tory Burch Miller Flip Flops, Nordstrom
- Melissa Odabash Cindy Cover-up, Shopbop
- Clare V. Alice Straw Bag, Revolve
- Ray ban Aviator Sunglasses, Nordstrom
Whether you’re planning a mini vacay for just a few days, or longer for a week or even two, these are definitely the must have pieces you need to pack in your suitcase! If you are heading out on a sunny getaway soon, have a safe, relaxing and amazing trip!!
Disclaimer: This post contains affiliate links. If you make a purchase after clicking one of these links I may receive a small commission.
Awesome blog! Is your theme custom made or did you download it from somewhere? A design like yours with a few simple tweeks would really make my blog shine. Please let me know where you got your theme. With thanks
Hi! And thanks so much! Sorry for the late response! I actually designed it using WordPress. It took a little trial and error but you get the hang of it! Would highly recommend!
Get the facts
I just want to say I am just new to blogging and definitely savored this web site. Almost certainly I’m going to bookmark your site . You actually have wonderful articles and reviews. Thanks a bunch for sharing with us your web-site.
Thanks so much! Glad you’re enjoying it! Good luck with your blog!